Our mission is simple—but it’s far from easy. Cutting through the needless complexities of IT demands a blend of skills that are hard to find: technical prowess, mission insight, commercial agility and above all, emotional intelligence.
Why ID Tec?
It should go without saying that we want what every company wants: Team members who are responsible, ethical, and caring. We earn the trust of our partners by trusting each other.
But why work at ID Technologies, specifically? Because this is a challenging, stimulating environment for agile problem-solvers. When we commit, we deliver. If we fall short, we do what it takes to put things right. There are no unused brain cells on our staff. Collaborate as a team on complex issues in a workplace that fosters mutual respect and celebrates a job well done.
Simply put: We’d be nowhere without our employees. That’s why our benefit plans and support programs empower them with the backing, resources, and financial incentives they need to be successful.
ID Technologies offers comprehensive, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, including the choice of a PPO Plan, or High Deductible Health Plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA). The ID Technologies Benefits Program also offers pre-tax Flexible Spending accounts, with the PPO Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA) with the High Deductible Plan.
We offer short-term disability (STD) as well as long-term disability (LTD) insurance at no cost. These programs provide financial stability and give our employees a little more peace of mind during difficult and unpredictable times.
Our 401(k) plan is with Fidelity Investments and includes a Safe Harbor matching program.
We provide assistance and reimbursement for our employees to take professional development courses, attend seminars or industry conferences, and help them find the right venue.
We could go on. Just know that we have years of experience with almost all the major data center networking providers.
We have a unique approach with disaggregated or composable accelerated computing, allowing us to retrofit existing environments for GPU/FPGA/IPU, etc. acceleration technologies.
We’re dedicated and passionate about:
- Working closely with Intel and nVidia to help modify code to optimize acceleration.
- Providing edge acceleration resources via WAN routed RDMA services, effectively extending datacenter class capabilities to the farthest edge environments.
- Building AL/ML systems that range in size from ¼ rack to 1000+ nodes.
- Understanding GPU direct approaches and composing GPUs across multiple OEMs via Ethernet and PCIe.
Our projects span:
- Accelerated cryptographic workloads
- General purpose scientific computing
- Mission analytics
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 20 days paid time off (vacation, sick days, mental health days… whatever you need)
- An additional day of paid time off for each year served at ID Technologies, up to a maximum of 25 days per year.