Technical Services Market Position.
- White Glove Implementation on complex projects and emerging technologies, our engineers have devoted their careers to serving the Federal Government and understand the complex security and implementation requirements.
- Our Federal customers desire more mission focused service delivery. IDT will provide a more personalized experience over OEM’s and engagement providers.
- Expertise in disruptive technologies – our staff are OEM & Government trained in the latest commercial and GOTS software ensuring the optimal solution is implemented. From campus network installation to JEDI Cloud and NSA’s CSfC you are covered!
- Unique situations encountered inside the government can occasionally lead to unpredictable results. Our OEM partnerships deliver results at the software development level to facilitate code level modifications to deliver on our commitment to the solution proposed.
- Agile Methodologies are applied to our projects and programs – requirements may evolve, our team has the organizational framework to evolve with changing requirements to deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Trusted and Cleared Engineering and Programmatic Resources – Top Secret/SCI
- Trained and Certified – Cisco CCIE’s and VMware VCAP’s to Public Key Infrastructure specialists maintained on staff
- Multiple Military Combat Veterans from all branches of service on staff – we’ve been there, done that, and awarded the metals. Our ethos continues – serve our great nation to the best of our ability.
- Global Reach – anywhere, anytime. No location is too obscure.
Technical Implementation Services.
ID Technologies has deep technical expertise and can effectively and efficiently deliver core IT services to our customers. Our engineers are certified and experienced with a wide array of OEM partners in the following areas.
- Server Infrastructure (Dell, Cisco, HP, Red Hat)
- SAN Systems (Dell|EMC Unity | PowerVault | Compellent | XtremIO | VMAX | NetApp)
- Firewalls / VPNs (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, Sonicwall, ForcePoint)
- Backup Solutions (CommVault, Veritas, Data Domain)
- Cloud (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, VMware Private, Archon Cloud Storage)
- Data Center IP Networking (Cisco Nexus, Dell Force10, Rukus)
- Data Center Storage Networking (Cisco MDS, Broadcom)
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure (Dell/EMC VXRail, Cisco HyperFlex, Nutanix, custom designed VMware vSAN)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft RDP)
- Virtual Desktops (Wyse, Clearcube, 10Zig, Teradici)
- Cross Domain Technologies (CSfC, Archon ZV, AFRL SecureView, ForcePoint Trusted Thin Client)
- Load Balancers (F5 Big-IP, Riverbed Steelhead, Citrix NetScaler)
- VoIP – Data Center (Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Avaya Aura Communications Manager)
- Wifi – Limited Enclave (Cisco Aironet, Aruba, Ruckus)